Thursday, September 22, 2011

an angel

She is the sparkling star in the darkest sky!
She is special and that's no lie
My life seems high whenever I hear her speak
Every word of her touches me deep!!
Her spirit emits beauty, passion and elegance,
My life is shocked by her beautiful radiance.
She is the most beautiful treasure I could never seize.
She is princess, who's keeping me wait beneath the trees.

Colors dilute into the character of this girl,
and she spills out the beans of words, like my precious pearl.
She's a spirit and a symbol of pure beauty,
colored with different colors of life as she enjoys her duty.
and sings the song of love and romance.
She satisfies my eyes with her maddest of dance.

Color of Shyness fills in her dimple cheeks
we are alone again, she smiles at me like a mischevious little girl playing hide and seek.

But,
She's just a shadow I have fallen in love.
She's just an angel sent from above.
She's the faith I hold to face my woes and fears.
I thank her for the rain she sent to wash away my tears.

-I Love you.
-Nikhil Chandwani

No comments:

Post a Comment