Thursday, September 22, 2011

an erotic moment

Sweet like honey, intoxicating like wine.
The rollercoaster, that's so appealing.
Those curves, those juicy lips.
As I breathe in the thick air that tells me.
As each muscle relaxes and tighten all at the same time.
Its you, your body that's radiating this warmth.

Your appeal entrances the heart
Infatuating all sensibility.
From the tips of your toes
To the last strand of your hair
I am taken by your sensual appeal.

The thought of you
Causes my temperature to rise.
At the sight of you I perspire
With explosive eruptions of fervor
I desire immediate fulfillment.

I am trapped in you inner abmitious lust.

your vision-blurring, spine-tingling, top-of-the-head-
Is a form of hypnosis---My heart is bound by your beauty

I salute your SEX APPEAL

-Nikhil Chandwani

No comments:

Post a Comment